To become a tester click on Register new user.
The studies/surveys we conduct vary. We do onsite studies/surveys, focus groups, take home surveys, and online studies/surveys.
Many of our clients require us not to utilize the same people very often. Up to 3 to 4 times over any twelve-month period, about every 3 months or so.
This varies depending on the length and type of the study.
Each study varies, but most studies last about an hour. You will always be informed of the length of the study.
You will be contacted via email most of the time. On occasion there will be a recruiter contacting you via phone.
You can update your contact information by logging on to your Matrix Sciences Consumer Research account/profile or by clicking here. To increase your chances of being contacted make sure your information is up to date.
It is important to be on time, as there is check-in process. Sometimes the check-in process requires you to answer some questions that we need before the test. We remove testers that miss or arrive late to appointments from our database, so that we provide opportunities to testers who may be more reliable.
If you are running late, please call as soon as possible at 1-800-342-1825. If you give us enough warning, we may be able to reschedule your appointment.
To reschedule a scheduled appointment call us at 1-800-342-1825.
To cancel a scheduled appointment, logon to your Matrix Sciences Consumer Research account/profile then click on Remove from study.
There are many factors that play a role in the qualification process. This includes, but is not limited to, age, gender and of course personal opinions.
Yes. If you violate our terms and conditions or for any other reason that we feel jeopardizes our obligation to our clients and other testers, we may remove your registration and the registrations of your other household members without notice or explanation.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for the process to be completed.
Never, your personal information will NOT be shared with anyone.
Your contact information will only be used to invite you to a study/survey, to provide information related to participating in studies/surveys and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested to be notified about.
We will NEVER try to sell you anything.
• Remember to always be honest and answer truthfully.
• Everything in our facility is considered confidential so cameras, cell phones and other handheld electronic devices are not permitted in our testing area at any time.
• We try to ensure all of our sessions start on time. We require you to arrive at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time to allow for check-in processes.
• To ensure your taste buds are operating at peak performance, do not eat, drink, or smoke anything for at least 1 hour before the study/survey.
• Smell has a large impact on taste and as a result, the testing facility is a non-scent environment. Please do not wear any perfume/cologne or other strong fragrances like scented moisturizers or body sprays on the day of the study/survey.
• Please check our terms and conditions.
Some of the products we might test include cookies, sandwiches, french fries, soup, frozen and microwavable dinners, soft drinks, detergent, tissue and other food, beverage and personal care items.
No, this is not a job. It is a casual opportunity that’s available to you when you match the criteria that we're seeking for individual studies. You are compensated for each study individually.