Terms & Conditions
About your contact information:
- Your contact information will never be distributed to a third party.
- Your contact information will only be used to invite you to a study/survey, to provide information related to participating in studies/surveys and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
About the studies/surveys:
- Every study/survey will be conducted under safe conditions. Every staff member will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- Matrix Sciences Consumer Research cannot guarantee that you will qualify for a study/survey, or that we will always have an opening that meets your schedule.
- Each study has limited seating and deadlines. If you agree to take part, we will be expecting you to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time to allow for check-in processes. If you are running late or an emergency occurs, please call us as soon as possible. Late arrivals cannot be guaranteed admittance or compensation.
About you, the tester:
Matrix Sciences Consumer Research reserves the right to deny registration, participation and/or compensation to anybody for any of the following reasons:
- Creating multiple accounts
- Using a false identity or contact information
- Giving false or conflicting information on the registration, or to any question asked online, in person or over the phone
- Consistent lateness or absenteeism
- Arriving after the session has begun
- Not bringing a valid Government issued photo ID with address and date of birth to confirm personal information
- Behaving disruptively or rudely to our staff or other testers
- Not observing the rules of the study/survey or our facility
- Using cameras, cell phones and other handheld electronic devices in our testing area at any time
- Appearing to be under the influence
- Giving off a noticeable odour
For any other reason that we feel jeopardizes our obligations to our clients and other testers, we may remove your registration and the registrations of your other household members without notice or explanation.
Children under the age of 18:
- If registering children under the age of 18, you confirm you are the child’s parent or legal guardian and you authorize Matrix Sciences Consumer Research to collect and retain the information you submit regarding your child.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com.